Thursday, January 24, 2008

Flight from Montreal

The early landing of the Swiss A-330 in Zurich was so smooth that Joumana didn’t realize that we had landed. It was 6:20 am in the morning. It was the first time of my life that I flew with Swiss International Airlines and it was pretty comfortable considering we had economy seats. The crew was very nice and they all spoke many languages, including German, French and English.

We had left Montreal at 6 pm so we didn’t really sleep on the airplane. I mostly did some reading of the books I brought about photography, and about Kenya and Tanzania.

After exiting the airplane, we said good bye to Nadège, my old friend from La Ronde who was also on that flight by coincidence. She was on her way to Geneva, and we had one day to rest in Zurich before continuing to Africa.

Picture taken from: Turbo Squid.

No comments: